Recipe of Speedy My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch)

My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch).

My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch)

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my fruit salad (fruit punch). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my fruit salad (fruit punch) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch):

  1. {Make ready of Orange juice/fresh squeezed orange juice.
  2. {Make ready of Raspberries/strawberries (frozen is okay).
  3. {Take of Banana.
  4. {Prepare of Apricot/loquat/peach, etc.
  5. {Get of European pear/apple/Japanese pear.
  6. {Make ready of Rum or Cointreau, to taste.
  7. {Prepare of Heavy cream or yogurt to taste.
  8. {Prepare of Spiced Version.
  9. {Get of Christmas spice mix.
  10. {Get of Coconut flakes with pineapples.

Instructions to make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch):

  1. Mix the orange juice with the cut up fruit and it's done. Add liqueur and heavy cream to taste..
  2. It's also delicious with grapes, watermelon, melon, and other seasonal fruits..
  3. This time I added watermelon..
  4. Try stuffing the fruit into a half of a scooped-out melon. If you cut the bottom of the melon a bit, it will stand firmly..
  5. For a Christmas version, add rum, Christmas spice, and coconut flakes. This time, I used pineapple, pomegranate, oranges, and bananas..
  6. I used 2 tablespoons of rum and 1 teaspoon of Christmas spice..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my fruit salad (fruit punch) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: