Recipe of Perfect My Dearest BBQ Sauce

My Dearest BBQ Sauce.

My Dearest BBQ Sauce

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my dearest bbq sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Dearest BBQ Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Dearest BBQ Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my dearest bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Dearest BBQ Sauce:

  1. {Take 3 T of Butter.
  2. {Make ready 1/2 of large Vidalia Onion, minced.
  3. {Make ready 3 tsp of Garlic, minced.
  4. {Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
  5. {Make ready 4 of Red Pepper Pods, ground.
  6. {Prepare of OR 2 tsp Cayenne.
  7. {Take 2 T of Kosher Salt.
  8. {Make ready 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract or Paste.
  9. {Prepare 1 C of Honey (if you use a dark one you can skip the molasses).
  10. {Prepare 1/2 C of Molasses.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 C of Strong Coffee.
  12. {Take 1/2 C of Cider Vinegar.
  13. {Get 1/2 C of Dijon Mustard.
  14. {Get 1 1/2 C of Concord Grape Juice (100% juice).
  15. {Get 2-4 T of Liquid Smoke (to taste or optional, but strongly suggested).

Instructions to make My Dearest BBQ Sauce:

  1. Gather ingredients.
  2. Don't forget these....
  3. Melt butter until bubbly then saute onion and garlic..
  4. Add your dry spices; black pepper, red pepper and salt. Allow to saute and become fragrant- approximately 30 seconds..
  5. Let's get Jiggy with it! Add all of your liquids and bring to a slow simmer for at least 30 minutes on its own..
  6. At this point I put a pork loin and a leg of lamb into a slow cooker and transferred the sauce ontop. I allowed it to cook over night and it was served along side waffles! Husband's was IN his..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my dearest bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: