Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Sausage and egg biscuit casserole

Sausage and egg biscuit casserole.

Sausage and egg biscuit casserole

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sausage and egg biscuit casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Sausage and egg biscuit casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Sausage and egg biscuit casserole is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage and egg biscuit casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Sausage and egg biscuit casserole:

  1. {Prepare of pound of sausage..
  2. {Make ready of cans of biscuits, I used 7 ounce cans.
  3. {Make ready of dozen of eggs.
  4. {Take of cups shredded cheese, or your favorite cheese. I used mozzarella.
  5. {Get of salt/pepper.
  6. {Take of onion powder.
  7. {Take of This recipe is a great basic starter. Add what you please, mushrooms, onions, green peppers. I have picky eaters so I can't add anything else. We eat this with ketchup, and hot sauce.
  8. {Make ready of butter.

Steps to make Sausage and egg biscuit casserole:

  1. Preheat oven to 425°F Start by browning 1 pound of sausage and chop. I also added some onion powder for more taste.
  2. Butter a 9x13 baking dish. Cut biscuits in quarters. I use a pizza cutter. Put biscuits in bottom of baking dish..
  3. When sausage is done. Scramble up a dozen of eggs in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of milk, salt and pepper. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese , then add the sausage and stir..
  4. Pour the egg mixture over the biscuits. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese..
  5. Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes. Cook time varies..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food sausage and egg biscuit casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: