Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade My BCT coleslaw recipe

My BCT coleslaw recipe.

My BCT coleslaw recipe

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my bct coleslaw recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My BCT coleslaw recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My BCT coleslaw recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my bct coleslaw recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My BCT coleslaw recipe:

  1. {Take of large tomato.
  2. {Make ready of onion.
  3. {Get of fresh cooked hickory smoked bacon (chopped or crumbled).
  4. {Take of large head of green cabbage.
  5. {Get of coleslaw dressing (I will put a pic of it in directions).
  6. {Prepare of mayo.
  7. {Get of Hidden Valley Ranch powder.
  8. {Take of lemon juice.
  9. {Make ready of salt, pepper, Mccormick vegetable seasoning.
  10. {Get of shredded carrots (optional) I didn't use, because I don't care for them. Plus, my coleslaw dressing mix pkg had a little bit of them made in it. Which works perfectly for me. lol.

Steps to make My BCT coleslaw recipe:

  1. Wash veggies, and cut them.(tomato, onion, cabbage.) You can use a food processor for cabbage if you prefer, but I hand chopped so I could have somewhat smaller and bigger pieces..
  2. I popped the bacon in the oven on a baking sheet with either aluminum foil, or parchment paper at 400 degrees. If you have a thicker cut bacon, do 350 for a longer amount of time, as it can cook slower while u dice veggies. Also, I didn't flip bacon over, and it turns out perfectly. Then lay them on a plate with paper towel, to soak up grease. Let cool, then chop up..
  3. In a bigger bowl, add pkg of coleslaw dressing mix, mayo, lemon juice, and 1 TBSP ranch dressing powder, and whisk it together..
  4. Add all the veggies, and chopped bacon a little at a time, while mixing together. Add the salt, pepper, and veggie Mccormick seasoning, and stir one last time..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my bct coleslaw recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: