Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect My leftover's pie (mini edition)

My leftover's pie (mini edition). Thanksgiving leftovers or anything else to get rid of? When Thanksgiving Day leaves behind a ton of leftovers, my mini pot pies are the answer! These mini pot pies are loaded with all your favorite Thanksgiving flavors and surrounded by an intensely flavored, creamy sauce.

My leftover's pie (mini edition) For those of you who have leftover turkey, this is one of my favorite ways to use it up, as well as any other leftover aromatics and veggies. I didn't have to buy a single thing for this incredibly comforting soul in a bowl. Use leftover pie to create ten delicious treats from milkshakes and waffles to toppings for brie cheese or sweet potato casserole.

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my leftover's pie (mini edition). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My leftover's pie (mini edition) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My leftover's pie (mini edition) is something that I have loved my whole life.

Thanksgiving leftovers or anything else to get rid of? When Thanksgiving Day leaves behind a ton of leftovers, my mini pot pies are the answer! These mini pot pies are loaded with all your favorite Thanksgiving flavors and surrounded by an intensely flavored, creamy sauce.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my leftover's pie (mini edition) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My leftover's pie (mini edition):

  1. {Get of For the pastry.
  2. {Get 250 g of Flour type 2.
  3. {Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
  4. {Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
  5. {Make ready 200 ml of water depends the flour.
  6. {Get of For the filling.
  7. {Prepare 80 g of spinach.
  8. {Take 1 of medium onion.
  9. {Take 40 g of minced meat or bacon.
  10. {Make ready 40 g of edam.
  11. {Take 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
  12. {Prepare 1 of egg for the surface of pie.
  13. {Make ready Pinch of salt.

Put slice of pie in blender and make my favorite makeover my leftover pie recipe: Milkshakes. I'm using chocolate cream pie with vanilla, chocolate, & caramel swirl ice cream. My Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie takes everything you loved (and have leftover) from Thanksgiving and puts it into a delicious pie for your next meal. This pie recipe is the perfect way to give your leftovers a second life.

Instructions to make My leftover's pie (mini edition):

  1. For the filling: Shimmer the meat or bacon with onions for a minute in low fire. Put the spinach and add some salt. After getting bit soft add some water and let it cook for 15 minutes..
  2. For the pastry: In a bowl put the flour, vinegar salt and slowly add water till the pastry is soft but easy to open..
  3. Let the filling get cold. Separate the pastry in two balls. Form the 1st in a rectangular form..
  4. Take a small tray and put the pastry in. Then add the filling. Cut the edam cheese in slices and put it above filling. Add also the parmesan across the little tray..
  5. Make the second ball of pastry in another rectangular form too. Then cover the filling with the second pastry as a lid..
  6. With a small brush pass the pastry with an egg wash. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees for 20 minutes depends the oven. Enjoy!!!.

With layers of ham, turkey, stuffing, mash, and glued together with gravy and cranberry. Left over turkey meat joins forces with peas, carrots, and green beans in a savory pot pie. The filling was awesome, very rich, buttery. I had leftover pie crust that needed to be used, a ton of turkey, and gravy the only other things I really needed was some veggies. Needless to say these Leftover Turkey Mini Pot Pies were the triumph of the leftovers this holiday season and I hope next time you make a turkey you remember to make.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my leftover's pie (mini edition) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: