Recipe of Favorite My Quick Cucumber Dip

My Quick Cucumber Dip.

My Quick Cucumber Dip

Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my quick cucumber dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Quick Cucumber Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Quick Cucumber Dip is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my quick cucumber dip using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Quick Cucumber Dip:

  1. {Prepare of Sour Cream.
  2. {Take of cucumber chopped.
  3. {Get of Onion salt.

Steps to make My Quick Cucumber Dip:

  1. Add the sour cream in a bowl and chop cucumber into very small pieces.
  2. Add the cucumber, onion salt to the cream and mix and add to serving dip dish. If you can put it all in a blender that too would do. (I like it with bits of cucumber in it..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my quick cucumber dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: