Easiest Way to Make Award-winning My yummy cheesy pie

My yummy cheesy pie.

My yummy cheesy pie

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my yummy cheesy pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My yummy cheesy pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My yummy cheesy pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my yummy cheesy pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My yummy cheesy pie:

  1. {Get 8 of potatoes.
  2. {Take 1 of onion.
  3. {Make ready 1 of green pepper.
  4. {Prepare 1 pack of Mince meat.
  5. {Get to fry of Coconut oil.
  6. {Make ready 1 spoon of Flora margarine.
  7. {Get handful of Cheese.
  8. {Make ready Pinch of aromat.
  9. {Make ready Pinch of mince spice.
  10. {Take Pinch of BBQ spice.
  11. {Take 1 packet of Brown onion thickner.

Instructions to make My yummy cheesy pie:

  1. Dice your potatoes and boil them, when they nice and soft drain water and mash them till they soft and add a spoon of margarine and a pinch of aromat..
  2. Dice onion and green pepper and fry till slightly brown, mince spice, add a pinch of BBQ spice, then add mince meat, fry til its brown and cooked then add brown onion thickner.
  3. Grease your baking pan, Then add your mince then add the mashed potatoes on top then sprinkle lots of grated cheese then put in oven for 10 minutes.
  4. After, ready to serve..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my yummy cheesy pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: