Simple Way to Make Homemade ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~

~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~. Chocolate chip granola bars are a staple in my pantry, but between my husband, my kids, and my kids' hungry friends, I can't seem to keep enough of them in the house. So I figured it was time to try and make them from scratch, and maybe even sneak in some health food. I basically survived on granola bars in high school.

~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ They're better than store-bought granola bars! Raise your hand if you ate granola bars as a kid. I probably ate hundreds of them in my grade school years.

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ~chocolate chip granola bars~. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

Chocolate chip granola bars are a staple in my pantry, but between my husband, my kids, and my kids' hungry friends, I can't seem to keep enough of them in the house. So I figured it was time to try and make them from scratch, and maybe even sneak in some health food. I basically survived on granola bars in high school.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ~chocolate chip granola bars~ using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~:

  1. {Make ready of old fashioned rolled oats.
  2. {Take of whole wheat flour.
  3. {Prepare of shredded unsweetened coconut.
  4. {Get of Packed brown sugar.
  5. {Get of chocolate chips (or raisins or other dried fruit or a mixture of both!).
  6. {Make ready of koshet salt.
  7. {Prepare of canola oil (you can use your usually oil).
  8. {Get of pure vanilla extract.
  9. {Get of honey.

You know, the ones that were. This Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe is THE BEST and easiest way to make granola bars! Cheaper and healthier than store bought. Mini Chocolate Chips - optional but highly recommended.

Steps to make ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~:

  1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
  2. Combine oats,flour,coconut,brown sugar,chocolate chips,and salt in a large bowl..
  3. In a separate bowl,whisk together the canola oil,vanilla, and honey..
  4. Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine..
  5. Spread the granola mixture on the baking sheet and shape it into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle that's about 1 inch thick..
  6. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and dry to the touch..
  7. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then cut into 3 x 1-inch bars using a serrated knife.These bars will remain fresh for several weeks if wrapped individually in parchment or wax paper..

In a small saucepan, heat up some butter, honey and. These Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are unbelievably delicious and, if you wrap them individually, just as easy to grab when you're on-the-go as the ones you buy at the market (plus, you'll have no problem pronouncing all of the ingredients in these). What's the difference between these bars and the first batch? Well, almond butter is the base instead of peanut butter and we added one very essential, very key ingredient: CHOCOLATE CHIPS, YO. These granola bars are SO easy to make, per usual.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ~chocolate chip granola bars~ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: