Recipe of Ultimate My Healthy Lunch

My Healthy Lunch.

My Healthy Lunch

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my healthy lunch. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Healthy Lunch is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Healthy Lunch is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my healthy lunch using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Healthy Lunch:

  1. {Make ready of leftover rice, follow the recipe attached (see recipe).
  2. {Prepare of fresh Spinach.
  3. {Make ready of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
  4. {Take of spring onion, sliced.
  5. {Prepare of drizzle of Lemon juice.
  6. {Get of Salt to taste.
  7. {Get of egg.
  8. {Make ready of Small pack of wild mushrooms or any mushrooms, sliced.
  9. {Make ready of Cooking spray.
  10. {Take of Chilli flakes to taste.

Steps to make My Healthy Lunch:

  1. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Fry the mushrooms for 8-10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated from them and the edges are slightly crunchy and charred. Set aside.
  2. Using the same pan, turn the heat down and spray with cooking spray. Add the egg, gently cook on low until the yolk has cooked to preference..
  3. To serve, heat the rice then add the rice and mushrooms to a plate and sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes. Add the spinach, cherry tomatoes and spring onion to the plate and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice, alternatively toss together in bowl before adding to the plate..
  4. Top the rice with the egg and serve..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my healthy lunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: