Recipe of Speedy Chicken enchilada

Chicken enchilada.

Chicken enchilada

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chicken enchilada. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chicken enchilada is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken enchilada is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchilada using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada:

  1. {Take 2 of chicken breasts.
  2. {Get 1 can of rotel tomatoes& green chilis.
  3. {Prepare of Salt.
  4. {Prepare of Pepper.
  5. {Prepare of Onion powder.
  6. {Make ready of Garlic powder.
  7. {Get of Garlic salt.
  8. {Prepare 6-8 of tortillas (I didnt realize I only had 4 when I made it).
  9. {Make ready 1 can of enchilada sauce.
  10. {Take of Cheese of your choice I did mozzarella and Mexican.

Steps to make Chicken enchilada:

  1. I cook my chicken in a crock pot on high for an hour. Season chicken and add can of rotel..
  2. After an hour shredded chicken (I just use 2 forks) and cook on low for another 1-2 hours..
  3. Preheat oven to 350, put chicken in tortillas and put in bake safe pan..
  4. Add enchilada sauce and cheese. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: