Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade 123 CrockPot Chilli

123 CrockPot Chilli.

123 CrockPot Chilli

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, 123 crockpot chilli. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

123 CrockPot Chilli is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. 123 CrockPot Chilli is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 123 crockpot chilli using 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make 123 CrockPot Chilli:

  1. {Make ready of Pack of Hamburger (any size , 1 pack of Chilli Season packet,1 can Kidney beans,1can of Chilli beans,1 large Onion,1large Bell pepper,2 cans of Tomato sauce,1can of Diced Tomatoes, Salt,Pepper.

Instructions to make 123 CrockPot Chilli:

  1. Cook Hamburger in skillet till it gets brown set to side.
  2. Dice Onion & Bell Pepper then add in CrockPot...Set to side.
  3. Put Hamburger in CrockPot then add Packet of Chilli Seasoning, Kidney Beans,Chilli Beans, Tomatoe Sauces,Diced Tomatoes,Onion, Bell Pepper.
  4. Stir well & Set CrockPot on low then let it cook...I cook it about 30mins because I dont want my onions to be too soft I prefer my Chilli Chunky with a little crunch to it.....But u can cook it longer if u want.......

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food 123 crockpot chilli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: