Recipe of Ultimate Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup

Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup.

Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, lauren's chicken tortilla soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lauren's chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:

  1. {Make ready of butter.
  2. {Make ready of chicken thighs (boneless skinless)= I boil mine.
  3. {Take of garlic cloves (minced).
  4. {Get of medium onion (chopped).
  5. {Get of flour.
  6. {Take of can chicken broth.
  7. {Prepare of milk (I use Silk Almond Unsweet).
  8. {Prepare of prepared salsa.
  9. {Make ready of can black beans.
  10. {Make ready of can corn.
  11. {Make ready of cumin.
  12. {Take of can cream of chicken soup.
  13. {Take of taco seasoning.
  14. {Make ready of oregano.
  15. {Take of ranch seasoning mix.

Instructions to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:

  1. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened..
  2. Add the flour and stir well. Cooking for 1 more minute..
  3. Add the broth and the milk..
  4. Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and oregano seasoning. ((I make my own salsa. So that's the prepared salsa I use.)) Add salt if needed..
  5. Add tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. I use fritos and crush them up in a bag and add garlic powder to them..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lauren's chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: